Thursday 29 May 2014

Benefit POREfessional


Wow, it's been such a long time since I last posted here! Unfortunately, I've been caught in the midst of my GCSE examinations (eeeww) but luckily I only have 3 more to go and it's A-Levels! Also, I recently bagged myself a job which I love doing (whoooooop!). Anyway, the good thing is that I've returned and hopefully get back into the routine of posting weekly - but thank you for sticking with me!

Today, I'm going to do a little product review on Benefits POREfessional primer because I've recently been able to get a hold of the sample version from ELLE Magazine! 

When I saw that ELLE were giving away free little samples of POREfessional with their magazine I was SO excited (and that may be a little bit of an understatement!) as I've been wanted to try it out so badly; without having to spend £24.50 to find out I don't like it. However, I cannot wait to go and buy the full size version of this product as it is absolutely incredible!   


I was a little bit skeptical about using it at first as I realised it is sort of  orange in colour and with my pale skin thought that it probably wasn't a good idea! Though I was proved completely wrong when I tried it on the back of my hand with it appearing perfectly transparent and leaving it silky smooth with a entirely natural finish.

When I use this, which is everyday, I tend to focus it in my T-zone as that's where my skin can get a little bit oily after a while. After a couple of uses, I noticed that my skin would last a lot longer before appearing oily and the 'benefit' is that you can top it up on top of your make-up. I haven't tried it on top of my make-up as of yet as I tend to apply more of my MAC powder instead.



I literally cannot wait to go out and buy the full size version as I absolutely love it and use it everyday what I wear make-up! If you want to pick it up too, you can get it here.

Let me know if you have tried POREfessional out too and your thoughts on it as I'd love to hear them!


Chloé x

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy this but I can never get myself to pay the price! Thanks for this review -- I will definitely be reconsidering and heading out to Ulta! It seems like a great product.

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina, I promise you that you won't regret it! It is sooo good and I can't go a day without it! I wish we had Ulta here in the UK!

      Chloe x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try a sample out ! I want to test it out before buy it cause it's kinda expensive !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I wanted to do! I really recommend you try and get your hands on a copy of June's ELLE Mag!

      Chloe x

      Delete
  3. I have this! soo good :)

    ReplyDelete