Thursday 1 May 2014

Mini ASOS Haul



 Believe it or not this is the first time I have ever bought something from ASOS before. Purely because I spend most of my money in Topshop. However, after seeing ASOS' range of wildlife smock dresses and dainty sandals - I had to place an order!

I had never really tried a smock dress before as I thought they'd appear frumpy and unflattering. But I thought I'd go for it and see what they look like on - I actually quite like it! I also fell for adorrrrable fox pattern on it and can see me wearing this dress quite a lot throughout the spring/summer months! Plus, for £28 it couldn't be left alone!


The sandals are actually from New Look but ASOS stocks their items, and, at £7.99 I don't think you can really go wrong when buying some shoes! Sandals are actually an uncommon thing in my wardrobe and I actually own very few pairs. So, I was in desperate need of a new pair for the warmer months. This pair have a buckle strap fastening and some elegant gold detailing at the front.



Despite this being a mini haul I am very glad with my purchases! Hopefully these items will eventually feature in some outfit posts (I'm not making any promises but I want them to become more common on here!) Also, sorry for the decline in posting, after next week I'm starting my GCSE's - Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Chloe

xx

23 comments:

  1. great sandals :) follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute !
    Love, xxx
    Lauraline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprisingly (for a fashion blogger, I guess) I don't buy much off asos either, as I prefer to buy things in store. Love the smock dress though - such a cute print! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't know what's held me back for so long! That is true though, I like to see things in person too before I buy them!

      Chloe x

      Delete
  4. GOOD LUCK for your exams ! Love your shoes :)

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable!! I love the print :) I ordered from ASOS for the first time a couple months ago and absolutely loved the outcome. Good luck with your exams as well!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cute!

    http://nienies-notebook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress! And good luck in your exams:)
    www.hannahrosehugsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that dress so much!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get it, you won't regret it! (Ha, that rhymes!)

      Chloe x

      Delete
  9. That fox pattern I just too adorable! And the sandals are really pretty as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is the cutest!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had my eye on the very same dress for so long! I agree that I'm not so sure I could pull it off...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the fox dress! Mini hauls = mini surprises!

    www.lebowman.com

    L.E xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dress, great shoes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness that dress is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! I need it. Now.
    http://www.toastandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete