Sunday 2 March 2014

Boots Haul - Spring 2014


Everyone loves that time of the month when you purposely cannot hold yourself from buying make-up that you don't need - eh? Well, that I have just been through and placed a cheeky order from Boots. I usually buy things in-store but what the heck, I needed to brush the dust off of my debit card (kinda). Anyway, enough with the rambling, here's what I ordered:


1. Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush - Yep, it's another Real Techniques brush. I already have 6 of these but funnily enough - none of them are for my eyes. Since I wear gel eyeliner using a normal brush is an absolute nightmare as I end up washing it everyday. When I found this I went a little crazy; I figured it would be a lifesaver. As the end of it is silicone, my eyeliner won't dry on it and I feel it will give a more precise application as you won't get the stray bristle that wants to make a line of its own.


2. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion -  Now this is a definite need. I've wanted to pick this up and try it out for ages as I've heard really good things about it. I suffer from really dry skin but an oily t-zone (in other words - awkward skin) so I need something that will provide me with both benefits. Since Clinique are skin geniuses I am not going to argue with their amazingly brilliant products and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.


3. Sinful Colors in Glass Pink - This is a typical Instagram pick-me-up, every girly feed on Instagram features at least one of these and I've decided to see what all the fuss is about.  Glass Pink is a pearl shade so contains specks of sparkle amongst the most prettiest of pink colours.


4. Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade - I have to be honest, I am not a 'BabyLips' fan as I feel the colours are toolimited and they don't last very long without constant re-applying. However, I do like the idea of lip butters as they are very moisturising with only a pop of colour unlike lipsticks. Revlon Lip Butters have been about for awhile and the odd one has popped up on Instagram. So, I decided to pick up one and I can't wait to try it out. This one has a natural pinkish tone but not an over the top hot pink.


5. Sinful Colors in Easy-Going - Once again, I picked up another to see what all the havoc was about. This one however is a very pale pink almost white colour. I own about 2,343,569 nail varnishes but another 2 can't hurt - can it?


Here's what I bought: 



Real Techniques Silicone Brush - Link
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - Link
Sinful Colors in Glass Pink - Link
Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade - Link
Sinful Colors in Easy-Going - Link


Please leave a comment if you would like to see a review on any of the products and don't forget to follow me with GFC or Bloglovin'! 

Thank you for reading, 

 Chloe 

xxx




Tweet me: @Chloe__Spencer (two underscores)

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/chloe_spencer



8 comments:

  1. Please review these after, would love to hear what they're like :)

    www.whatwewantx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure - No problem! They're expected to turn up tomorrow so keep an eye out! Thank you for commenting!

      Chloe x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the real techniques liner brush, must be strange to get used to at first because of the silicone though! lovely blog x

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks! That lip butter from Revlon looks fantastic especially in a color called Pink lemonade! Fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have one sinful colors nail varnish, and I was really not impressed with it :-( maybe I need to try a different one! Those look cute!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the sinful colours nail varnishes any good? As I haven't tried them yet? Also I nominated your blog for a liebster award, http://littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eyeliner brush is AMAZING. I use gel liner every day and since getting the RT brush, it's become so much easier to apply and neater too! I love all the RT brushes actually, and they're super easy to clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute blog! I love it!!!! Xoxo Steph

    ReplyDelete