Friday 7 March 2014

The Liebster Award

I recently won the 'Liebster Award' after being nominated by Paige  - thank you very much! I know you are supposed to write facts about yourself and this award, but right now I'd much prefer to just answer the questions (party pooper right here!)





1.If you had to belong to one of the districts in Hunger Games which one would it be and why?

Hmmm...preferably I'd like to avoid The Hunger Games at all costs and be in none of the twelve. But since you asked, the answer would probably be District 12 purely because in the first film it win! 

2. Cookies or Brownies?

Is there such thing as a 'Coonie' because I just can't decide!

3. Favourite Harry Potter character?

Definitely Hermione Granger! So many people have said that I look like Emma Watson but I fail to see any resemblance? 

4. Favourite bands/singers?

'The Lumineers', 'The XX', 'Adam Barnes', 'Bastille', and 'The Maccabees' are my all time favourites, however, I actually really like French music. My favourite French artists are 'Joyce Jonathan', 'Stromae' and 'Cœur de Pirate'.

5. Team delena or team stelena (Vampire Diaries)?

I can't really answer this because believe it or not, I have never once watched the 'Vampire Diaries'.

6.Gold or Silver?

Definitely gold - I feel it suits my skin tone and hair colour better! Don't ask why - it just does!

7.Winter birthday or Summer birthday?

Now as much as I would kill for a birthday in the summer, my birthday is actually in the winter as I am a December baby.

8.Favourite holiday?

I think it would have to be my visit to Florida in 2012. It was absolutely amazing and I would love to go back soon! However I also love my trips to Paris as I absolutely adore France. 


9.Would you rather change genders every time you sneezed or have extreme facial pain every time your coughed?

Errm...firstly what possessed this question? Though I think I'd have to say have extreme facial pain everytime I cough - only because I can't remember the last time I actually ever coughed? 

10.Favourite book?

Hands down 'The Great Gatsby' I could  read that book thousands of times and still experience escapism. 

11. And finally your signature scent, if you have found it yet?

I love Marc Jacobs Daisy - Eau So Fresh. The floral undertones and fruity accents smell so good and I could stick with it forever!


Once again, thank you Paige for giving me this award - I could only just accept it with nearly 200 followers (which can I say is CRAZY!) Unfortunately, I won't be passing on the award just yet as I haven't really looked at other people's blogs and if I have, they have already been given the award. 

Thanks for reading,

Chloe 

xxx



Tweet me: @Chloe__Spencer (two underscores)
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/chloe_spencer




No comments:

Post a Comment