Tuesday 18 March 2014

REVIEW - Sinful Colors Nail Polish

Hello my lovelies! This post has been a little delayed as I had to wait for my package from China to arrive containing my new nail wheels. Nail wheels really help for people like me with the most un-feminine hands ever created on the history of Earth! Anywho, before I go off on a tangent - here is what I've got to say about these polishes.



First of all, you may recognise this photo from my Instagram feed however this is the unedited version to give you an actual insight to the colours in pure daylight. Lets all just agree on how cute the bottles are though! Sinful Colors packaging is so good for the price of each bottle. Each bottle is priced roughly around £1.99 and you get a full 15ml of colour which is usually enough for 10 uses (using 2 coats each time). When you compare this to a brand such as OPI, priced at £7-8 per bottle, you wouldn't know any different if the polishes where exchanged into different bottles. 


These polishes are available at various online store but I picked mine up from Boots which you may have seen in my previous Boots haul post. Quite a lot of the time Boots also have a 3 for 2 offer on so you can pick one of these gems up for free - what more could you ask for? 





Left: Easy Going & Right: Glass Pink

The colours of these polishes are outstanding and the range they have available is endless. I really don't know what held me back from trying these before? On the left is 'Easy Going', a peachy pink which looks so lovely on (it also makes you look a little tan..) and recieved a few compliments when I wore it. The other is 'Glass Pink' a pearl shade with a tint of pink and lots of speckles of glitter. This shade is so girly and a great alternative to clear nail varnish or you just want a glittery top coat. Each polish lasts a fair time without chipping which is great! Believe it or not I actually hate painting my nails as I find it such a chore, however it looks pretty and more presentable when they are. 

Sorry, this was a quick post but it's all I have time for as I am off to my Sixth Form interview soon! Eeeek! Please feel free to leave a comment about anything or any Sinful Colors you own as I would love to hear what your thoughts on them are! 

Thank you for reading!

 Chloe 

xxx




Tweet me: @Chloe__Spencer (two underscores)

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/chloe_spencer

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh good to know they are good, off to boots to grab some of these, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Find my questions (as well as instructions if you don't know) here -> http://beautyfromageek.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award-x2.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, you have amazing blog and what a great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried the sinful colours nail polishes, are they any good? Also I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!!
    http://littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete