Sunday 27 April 2014

April Favourites

I can't believe April is nearly over! However, here are my favourites for this month:

1 - Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels, 2 - Calvin Klein Eternity, 3 - Clarins Instant Lip Perfector, 4 - Benefit They're Real, 5 - L'Oreal Paris Eau De Tient, 6 - Phil Smith Total Treat Argan Oil Cream, 7 - MAC All That Glitters 

Most of these products pretty much speak for themselves from their packaging. Topshop make-up is amazing and it is now my go-to brand. The colour of this blush is so flattering and the colour lasts ages! The formula is also really creamy and moistursing (a common occurrence with Topshop's make-up) which is definitely worth a thumbs up! Calvin Klein's Eternity is also a stunning fragrance. It is more of a fruity and sandalwood fragrance and is definitely suited for spring and summer! Clarins Instant Lip Perfector is one of the nicest lip products I have ever used. For starters, it smells like candyfloss and I just want to eat it (although that wouldn't be normal...) and lasts absolutely ages it's unreal!

Every beauty blogger, fashionista or instgrammer will be aware of Benefit's They're Real and I don't think it needs any explanations other than it is the best mascara I have ever used in the world! Eau de Teint is also another one of my make-up faves this month. It is such a light foundation and is completely weightless as well as being packaged in the cutest bottle EVER! For eyes, I've been loving All That Glitters by MAC. It is a nude, natural shade with a slight shimmer to it and looks stunning!

Lastly, Phil Smith Total Treat Argan Oil Cream is soooooo good! I'm not going to say too much though as I'm planning to do a review on this soon! However, this product works wonders for your hair and not a day goes by where I don't use this!

What have you been loving this month?

Chloe

xx

  

6 comments:

  1. One Day is a book that always manages to get me in tears! Love it!

    emilybmarsh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing book! Glad you like it too!

      Chloe x

      Delete
  2. I'll have to read that book this summer! just put it on my list xx
    http://breakfastatjillians.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - definitely! You won't regret it and you'll want to read it again and again!

      Delete
  3. Everything looks great! I especially like the benefit mascara, it's still a personal fave! I'd also like to tell you that I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! The deets are on my blog
    http://laurapiekarski.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete