Sunday 13 April 2014

Bed Head Headrush


Now, I've always been a Bed Head fan, and no, I'm not talking early morning hair; I'm talking hair products! I first bought one of their products aged 14 from a salon in a local city and I have bought them ever since. Headrush is definitely one of my favourites so far. 

Headrush is a shine spray which can make weak, limp and damaged hair look a lot more healthy and in superb condition. The superfine mist leaves a shiny, healthy looking glow all over your hair leaving it with a perfect smooth finish without feeling weighed down or dirty. It also adds gloss and is good for any type of hair and adds depth to highlights and colour quick, even, all over shine (what more could a girl ask for?). 



One thing that cannot go unnoticed about this product is the scent. Picture the most delightful, heavenly and enchanting fragrance that you can (go on...), that is exactly what this product smells like! Forget those old hairsprays that smell like chemicals and choke you to death - as this is the EXACT opposite! I fail to understand how such a phenomenal scent can be contained in such a small bottle.

This product is great for me as the under layer of  my air is frizz dominant and always looks so dry and rough. Spraying this product on dry hair relaxes the frizz and makes it just that bit more tame.


Bed Head - Headrush - £15.50 - available at ASOS


If your hair is in a desperate need of some life - this is your best friend. I highly urge you to try out this product as you will not regret it! 



Chloe 

xxx

4 comments:

  1. love your blog and this sounds great so I'm definitely going to give it a go sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means so much! I love it when people comment such nice things! Definitely recommend it! :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds really good! Love your blog by the way - one of my favourites!
    Hannah x
    www.hannahrosehugsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you lovely! It is - definitely recommend it!

      Chloe x

      Delete