Wednesday 16 April 2014

Morning Glory...



Morning/afternoon fellow readers, yesterday I spent the day down in Stanmore, London spending some precious time with my family. I have visited Stanmore several times before, but had forgotten how beautiful some parts of it are so saw the perfect opportunity to take some snaps. 

Now, I haven't quite mastered the whole outfit photography and posing thing so, please excuse the cliché 'hands on hip' pose awfully demonstrated by myself! I also know you're thinking of the hot weather and me dressed like that - well, I honestly feel the cold for everyone until it gets to a secure 25 degrees Celsius which is a complete rarity in England.


I feel that watching the blossom appear on the trees once again puts a smile on my face and makes me feel happy that summer is nigh. Not to mention the fact that I get 3 months off of school - thank you study leave!

Regarding the fact I have figured out that people are bound to stare at you taking photos in public places, outfit posts will become a little more popular on my blog. Although I look absolutely ridiculous wearing tights with the sun out, hopefully I'll be able to ditch them in a couple of weeks - roll on heatwave!


Top: Primark Skirt: Topshop Tights: H&M Boots: Topshop Ring: Topshop


Hope you are all having a lovely Easter break!


Chloé

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit Chloe! And your blog!
    Hannah x
    www.hannahrosehugsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely landscape ... I loved the clothes, very comfortable and stylish!
    Your blog is a love!

    Bia x
    http://strelateen.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! London is a lovely place! Thank you - I'm glad you like it! :-)

      Chloe x

      Delete