Monday 21 April 2014

Topshop Lips in Beguiled


I've always been a 'scaredy cat' when it comes to wearing dark colours on my lips. Eventually, I managed to burrow out of my comfort zone, and purchase a deep plum colour and I praise myself for doing so!

Topshop lipsticks are undeniably amazing. At £8 each you can't really go wrong - the formula is creamy, pigmented and long-lasting. Forget reapplying every hour - with this, you have to apply it twice maximum to last a majority of the day. It's so moisturising and nourishing to the lips - it also has a lovely satin finish to it. This colour, Beguiled, is a pulchritudinous (what a word!) plum colour and I am head-over-heels in love with it.


I always thought that deep plum shades would make me look even more pale than I already am, but it really complements both my hair and skin tone! I think the feeling of looking washed out or ill is what put me off of buying more adventurous shades!




Topshop Lips - Beguiled


Have you tried out any of the Topshop lipsticks? If so, what colour? I'd love to hear your thoughts - comment below!

Chloe

x

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I've never tried them but I will definately will soon, this colour looks awesome! :)

    amorinmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're AMAZING - you will not be disappointed! There is so many colours to choose from too!

      Chloe x

      Delete
  2. This color is too beautiful...It reminds me of Snow White!
    Great post!

    Bia x
    http://strelateen.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Glad you like it - thanks for commenting!

      Chloe x

      Delete
  3. I also felt too scared to wear this colour as I'm quite pale but it's actually really nice! Dark reds suit my skin tone too. I really like your blog!

    whatlucylov3s.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I may have to try some dark reds then! Thank you lovely!

      Chloe x

      Delete